Thursday, August 25, 2005

I like 10

quotes of the day:

At Meet the Teacher tonight, Brandon discovered that practically ALL his buddies got put in his class at school this year AND he got the teacher he wanted. But we were reminded that another class will have to be added because there are 30 kids in each class. Brandon said, "Mom, are you going to be the new 5th grade teacher?"
Me - "No. "
Brandon - "Oh. Because if you were, I'd let them move me out of that class so I could be in yours."

I think I'm going to raise his allowance.

Abby at dinner: "Brandon, now when does the future start?"
Brandon: "2035."

So if you don't know it, we're moving this weekend. Drawers are already lined (thanks LDW) and a load has already been taken over. So this is my last blog for awhile, but I'll catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So those kids are pretty much my favorite kids EVER. Miss y'all already! See you at HI-DEF *Brooke*

Anonymous said...

i thought the future started in 2036??