Monday, August 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

It seems there's a very good reason that bread is made with wheat.

Cowboy hats and flip flops are a strange combination.

It's almost as if I can actually feel myself getting skinnier.

August 29 is too late for school to start.

If you can't eat Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing or if you're having me over for dinner, Newman's Own is pretty good.

I never once thought I'd live in a neighborhood were a wild boar had been spotted nearby.

I think that even I could be a doctor if I just excused myself and went to my office to read my medical book each time a patient came to visit me.

I still love my wireless keyboard and mouse and chair massager (but the chair massager does have some pesky wires).

August 29 is too late for school to start.

I wonder where I packed their school supplies?

Sometimes there's a feeling of pressure to blog, even when one has very little to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids have noted on several occassions that there is a wild bore living IN our house.

Conference Speaker

CYNTHIA said...

now THAT's funny.

Anonymous said...

maybe not wild bores, but lots of possums!

Martha said...

I don't think you can be wild AND a bore.