Monday, August 08, 2005

Changes

Operation Bore-Them-to-Tears isn't really working out the way I had planned. B & A, it turns out, are best friends in disguise. They thoroughly enjoy their time together, laughing hysterically about things no one else finds funny (like me). When forced to be together for extended periods of time, they usually enter some imaginary world, becoming characters in places far, far away. When they remain themselves, they still manage to enter an imaginary world where bodily noises are completely acceptable and, apparently, the highest form of comedy known to man. somebody please help me.

Just kidding (about the needing help part). We've had a great summer together and I LOVE the way they enjoy one another. I will miss them when school starts!

We're beginning to box the things we unpacked back in December, looking forward to moving into the new house in a couple of weeks. Yea! And we don't even have to take Oscar with us--in case you didn't notice, he sold!

Bible study update: I'm not doing the patriarchs study, since I'm apparently not old enough. :-)That, and we've cut back our Wednesday night schedule in preparation for the big move to the new campus in January. The B. Moore videos are too long for the allotted time, so we've ordered Priscilla Shirer's "He Speaks to Me", with videos only 30 minutes long each! Just for a point of reference, she's Tony Evans' daughter. It looks really good; I'll let you know more if you're interested.

Gotta go pack...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it about bodily functions? Haley figured out this week that if you sing "You'll be in my heart" from the Tarzan movie, and change all the words so that they start with an "f" , then you get to sing the word "fart". Hannah and Haley now sing that song constantly, but only get that one phrase out because they laugh so hysterically!!
~CG

CYNTHIA said...

Please, CG, this is a family-friendly blog...couldn't we have all deduced the word without you actually typing it?

Anonymous said...

then to leave an apology comment on the double enter mishap means really 3 counted comments with only one of substance...of course, now mine makes 4 :-)...still with only one of substance!

Anonymous said...

oops, i failed to identify myself, so now cynthia has four pretty much pointless comments. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry! I started a new diet and my judgement has been clouded by my feeling of starvation!!!

Anonymous said...

I know no other sound that can evoke such laughter - from the young and old all across the globe I'm sure!
klr (it's been a while. . .)