Tuesday, May 24, 2005

tha peezy fo' sheezy

I can't say much because I've been publicly reprimanded by M&B, but OH MY GOODNESS. I think that was the best season of "24" yet. And quite possibly, the best season of dramatic television ever. It's a sad day now, though. I'm somewhat at a loss as to what I'll do for entertainment between now and 2006. I guess I might have to check out a book or something, because once Alias draws to its dramatic conclusion tomorrow night, I'll be all done for awhile. let's all observe a moment of silence.




You guys are making this hard on me...posting belated comments on previous blogs. But that's ok; I'm up to the challenge, I think. Thanks SA for the reminder of Brandon's "it's a little bit funny" story, and to dad for, well, just being dad.

T minus 1 full day and 2 half-days until I've got 2 kids at home with no state-mandated activities for an extra-long summer. Hey, SP, we're goin' to the peezy! I'm looking forward to a summer full of blog-worthy material. After all, I realize that some of you have real jobs and don't get summer breaks anymore. I'll do my best to keep you in tune with life on the other side.

summer activities I'm most looking forward to:
*swimming
*family get-togethers (like next week!)
*mission trip to south Texas where it's even hotter than Brandon's last baseball game
*swimming
*my first Super Summer ever - I'm working in the Wienie Wagon!
*Gage and Britt's bday party
*moving
*swimming
*sleepovers--because I'm cool like that
*tagging along with KP on her educational/recreational-calendar-planned-don't-let-the-children-be-cooped-up-in-front-of-the-PS2-all-summer-long-events
*reading the Bible through alongside Brandon and Clay(we're all 3 in Exodus right now...let's see how far we'll get this summer!)
*and swimming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesss! I have found my way to the infamous blog of Cynthia Hopkins. I must say, this is quite exciting for me. I have heard so much about it. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and your family this summer as I work with Clay. Super Summer will be awesome as will mission trip! *Brooke*

Anonymous said...

Okay, what is "peezy" and "sheezy"? Your lingo is sometimes a little too obtuse for your dear ole momma. Or, maybe it's your momma who is a little too obtuse!

CYNTHIA said...

the pool for sure
*these days, you can add "eezy" or "izzle" to lots of words and it makes sense to the hip hop generation. For instance, I could have said, "tha pizzle fo' shizzle" and it would mean the same thing. But thanks for asking b/c everyone else was too chicken!