Thursday, March 29, 2007

That Stinks!

So Sanjaya's hair dampened A's enthusiasm for him, but sadly, Chris was her #2 fave. So last night when I went by her room I saw her on her bed pouting. She, quite seriously, said "I am angry with everyone in America right now."

B overheard her and asked, "Is it your least favorite country now?" To which she answered, "No, that's Asia."

Of course, that threw B into all kinds of fit, shocked and disgusted that she doesn't know the difference between a continent and a country. It's always an adventure...


the case for trucks: C took out the seats of my van and went and bought mulch for the flower beds. That was three days ago and my van STILL smells like manure. nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im curious why A doesn't like Asia? not interested in mt. everest?