Monday, March 05, 2007

Gladiator

I was trying so hard to change it up a bit, but here we are again on Monday night...me posting a blog. sigh. it's hard to get out of a rut sometimes. Actually, I'm just killing time waiting on C and B to get home from baseball practice so we can watch "24". Don't worry London, I'm not saying anything else about that. ;-)

If I were just now posting my list called "been there, done that" (april, 2005) i'd add "danced w/ Clay on a yacht in Galveston Bay."

I'd also be compelled to add some other very important things like "Worked in a Wienie Wagon", "Slept in the TAMU VP's house", "Had a Philly Cheesesteak in...Philly", "Dined with Disney Princesses", and "drank a Starbucks White Mocha in downtown Chicago". But all of that is old news by now, except for that yacht part. The weekend was much fun. In fact, we were starting to think about a St. Louis trip this summer since the ski trip thing didn't work, but now the fam has landed on a few days in Kemah followed by an Astros game. good times.

Band Update: Just found out a little while ago that each of the members in Abby's band has a "band name". Are you ready for this? She's "Thunder". Then there's "Lightening" (obviously), "Laser", "Clone", and "K-Slayer". And that's good, because now if that whole Disney audition falls through, they can try to bring back that show "American Gladiators." lim (laughing inside myself)

No comments: