Thursday, March 22, 2007

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY.....

on "24": I wonder what happened to li'l Ricky Schroeder to make him so mean? I guess it just goes to show that money can't buy happiness.

on "Thunder": now the band has 2 security guards. I think if I were 8, I'd want to be one of "The Poppin' Girlfriends" and would take whatever they could give me, too...Marketing Staff, Accounting, Refreshments, whatever it takes to get a foot in the door...

on spelling: now we play "PelEton" instead of "HORSE" in the driveway, just for grins.

on landscapers: why do people make appointments and then not keep them or have the courtesy to even call? hmmmm? Two weeks into the process of getting someone to put in some beds and still no luck...

on the FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE BASKETBALL TEAM: Gig 'em and WHOOP!

1 comment:

thesharester said...

guess you better teach acie how to make a stinkin layup. :(