Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Trip to Remember

Scratch number 3 on my most previous list. I'm not much in the mood for eating out right now after my apparent bout with food poisoning in Nashville. Wow... that pretty much sums up my trip. I could give you the details, but I think that in this case, a summary is best for everyone involved. I think I'll eat at home for awhile.

ON a positive note, however, Clay had done laundry and had gotten everyone where they needed to be on time AND had picked everyone up on time as well. He played Mr. Mom for Abby's Kindergarten field trip to the Ft. Worth zoo. Then he unloaded my stuff and got me a Gatorade Friday night after they got home from Brandon's baseball game and found me passed out (figuratively speaking) in bed. 15 years of marriage this May and I'm still thinking he's a keeper. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Did his secretary put a huge sticky note on his monitor that said "Don't forget to pick up Brandon" and he actually read it AND did it? They just don't make help like that out here in West Texas, do they? =)

p.s. sorry I missed you at CBC ladies retreat... brooke wants to call abby and talk about kindergarten - the inside scoop and all....

CYNTHIA said...

yeahyeahyeah...have her do that! Abby will love to give her the d.l.

missed seeing you, too.