Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Chicken Biscuit and a Coke

Yesterday I blogged about my favorite breakfast food, and this morning my sweet husband went to get it for me! Maybe that will keep working for me....if I blog it, it will come???? Cool!
let's try it. Here are some other things I'd like to have:
1. the HoMedics SBM-200 Therapist Select Back Massager
2. a housekeeper, because I'm so busy all the time :-)
3. dinner at Red Lobster, because they make the perfect salad,
awesome bread, and I love shrimp.
4. a fountain drink machine in my home (see "things that make me
smile", #9)
5. a massage table (see "A massage, a shoppin' baskit, and some
turkey")

I'll stop there for today so it doesn't seem like I'm taking advantage of the system.

After school yesterday, Abby told us that Evan isn't her boyfriend anymore. Naturally, I asked her why and she replied, "Well.....he has cavities." That's right. The boys better straighten up because my girl has set her standards high.

So I'm off to writers' conference tomorrow, which is really the reason I'm posting again because I probably won't sit down to do it in Nashville and I'd hate to lose the readership. Usually I like to go to wc, but I'm not really looking forward to it very much this time, even though it is GMA week (Dove Awards and everything)and I might run into someone whose music I listen to. But Clay will have to handle the baseball/softball/picking up from school duties on his own and, on top of that, I'm missing out on the ministers' wives annual retreat. sigh. AND, I'm right in the middle of fantasy basketball championship week. In order to repeat as champ, I, team Abbyoop!, must out-manage my big brother from now until next Wednesday. (which is, naturally, more important than normal simply because of my opponent. and don't judge me...you know you like to win against your older sibling, too.)

I still haven't gotten the picture thingy working yet, but if I email you an invitation, you can go see my pictures at kodak's website. So if you can't see it and really want to, send me an email. cchopkins@gmail.com OR, you can go to www.ofoto.com and sign in to become a member. It doesn't really mean anything except that I think it will allow you to see the picture instead of the little red x. But I'll keep checking the other photo hosting thingy to see if it's working again and will try to post future pics that way. later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't swing the HoMeDiCs (did I type that right) massager, but we do have a very nice leg and back massager with soothing heat that you are welcome to have. We got it for Christmas and it has never been out of the box. We were going to put it in our garage sale in May, but for you, we will make the sacrifice.
Christi

CYNTHIA said...

SWEET!