Friday, March 18, 2005

Leprachan Shart

It seems I've left you all dumbfounded with my last post since it was my first "0 comments" ever. Actually, I DID get some comments, just not on here! Last night, thanks to TB and TW, we went to the American Airlines Center for the Mavericks game. We had great seats and had lots of fun. We had more tickets than we needed given to us, so Sharon (who we'd just picked up from her trip to London and was suffering from jet lag), Lauren A., Ryan and Jessica went with us. I have a picture of Brandon and Abby at the game that I'm trying to upload, but it's not working so far. But Abby LOVED those complimentary thunder sticks, I tell you. She beat them and beat them and beat them for...well, I guess the better part of 2 and 1/2 hours. And Brandon decided to cheer for the Blazers throughout the game because he has one of their players on his fantasy basketball team. I don't know where he gets his competitive drive...

Abby brought home from school a sister yesterday. She made this cute little girl out of construction paper and told me that it's her new sister. She wrote "Leprachan shart" (Leprechaun shirt) on her sister's shirt just so she would not get pinched. She put a hair clip on her when she got home. She asked how we could buckle her in the back seat of the van on the way to the game, and even wanted to take her in to the game when we got there. I told her we didn't have a ticket for her sister. Don't you wish that you could escape into another world like that sometime? Although, come to think of it, that might be kind of weird. So never mind.

I need to give notice, a shout out, or however you want to say it to M&B whose recent presence on my blog has given it International consideration. It really is a small world, after all. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: