Monday, April 17, 2006

Hail to the Chief

Aren't Mondays exciting? I guess that's all we can say about that because of you know who...tally-ho!

And an equally exciting Wednesday awaits those of us who need Alias closure, as they begin the final "season" in which we all shockingly discover that, in fact, Vaughn is NOT dead. Why, you ask, has this knowledge been made public before the show is even aired? That, my friends, is because no one would tune in to see the show otherwise. It seems that the popularity of the show had more to do with the romance of Sidney and Vaughn than with fantastic and ginormous rolling balls of fire and eastern mysticism. Point: 24.

The ankle is doing ok...it wakes up each day looking normal and then proceeds to swell continuously again until bedtime. This week, I think I'll lay off long walks around the neighborhood and all-day trips to Six Flags.

happy bday tomorrow little bro'

3 comments:

thesharester said...

vaughn is hott. :)

PD said...

Okay...love the pic...

I have never seen 24...or Alias...or Smallville...am I considered boring or what? We stick to King of Queens and Grey's Anatomy.

Glad the ankle is better...yeah...I would probably take a break from calisthenics Tuesday...just get your mom to write you a note...

PD

LCA said...

I need "Dewey" to call me. I lost his cell number.

Thank you,
Willie