Tuesday, February 14, 2006

that's buttaful



Happy Valentine's Day everybody. This is from A to me. No, we don't expect her to win the spelling bee, but don't you think she has great potential as a writer? And on a scale of preciousness, I'm thinking that card is pretty much at the top.

- buttaful me

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail. --Jack Handey

3 comments:

PD said...

okay...that IS precious, but of course, I think A is precious anyway...so I would expect no less. Let me give a shout out to Warren Moon...he is definitely way overdue for being in the Hall of Fame...way to go #1!

PD

Anonymous said...

definitely one for the hall of fame for cards. KJ

Anonymous said...

ok since I can't send a pic of the card itself: "Der mom and dad. Heppy valenstim Day frum Brooke. I luve you. Haf a wundrful valinstm day. Hop you likit."

Pretty stinkin' funny when I re-write it in typeface, actually.
Mark says she'll be our athlete :)

SA