Sunday, February 19, 2006

Insider

well he was on there 3 x, but, apparently, you had to know where he was standing because i never saw him.

they didn't show the older brother's room, but he had a flight simulator in there.

some notable quotes from the fam as we watched it together:

c on kdw and lack of airtime: "Maybe next time he should donate some bone marrow beforehand."

a on the bubble room: "NO FAIR!"

b on plans for the future: "When I grow up I'm going to build a shack and get some animals in there to get my allergies really bad. Then maybe I can get a house like that."

i'm so proud!!! it's all about giving and love, isn't it?

Just keepin' it real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That son of your's has some EXCELLENT ideas. I like the way he thinks! ;) *Brooke*

PD said...

Man, your family is the coolest...