Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Seven

Happy Bday to AEH. She's 7 today, you know. And that makes me feel a little bit old. And a little bit sad b/c my baby isn't a baby anymore. 7 is like....full-blown kid or something. i can even remember my own 7. So i guess that means that from here on out, joys and hurts and everything will be forever etched on her heart and mind. And that's pretty big stuff, 7.

But bigger than all of that is the wonder of getting to watch her become and the overwhelming knowledge that He's even more involved in that than I am. When i think about it that way, 7 is pretty exciting. In fact, i've already thanked Him for 7 today - and if you have any love at all for AEH, how 'bout you do that, too?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did. First thing this morning. Happy birthday 7.

MNJ

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!

sla, ma, ba & ba

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday granddaughter!!

Love You!

m&p

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell your amazingly awesome daughter i said happy birthday, and that I'll be home in February and she owes me a shopping date? *Brooke*

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell your amazingly awesome daughter i said happy birthday, and that I'll be home in February and she owes me a shopping date? *Brooke*

Anonymous said...

7 is definitely a big one. we are so fortunate to have been able to watch abby grow for some of those years. we all wish her a very happy belated birthday. the josefy family