Sunday, January 08, 2006

Jack's Back

Looks like we have several encouragers who frequent my blog. Either that, or no one uses the "make photo much bigger so you can see the many imperfections in the shirt design" feature. (You need to click on the picture.) Anyway, 5 of the little things have already fallen off. But don't worry...we're way too far into this to give up now.

I wish that I was computer savvy enough to put a little countdown thingy on here in honor of the season premier of 24. That's right...one week til the 4-hour premiere next Sunday and Monday nights. It's all very exciting.

P.S. Went and saw a Sneak Preview (my first sneak preview EVER) of Glory Road last night with L&SA. Much fun and GREAT flick. And I even got teary a couple of times...(which also happened last week while watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) --don't know what's happening to me in my mid-thirties. Anyway, you should definitely go see it.

5 comments:

CYNTHIA said...

Yeah, but my favorite part was when they used my blog title:

Bailey: I want you to do something for me.
Tibby: What?
Bailey: Finish your documentary.
Tibby: Why?
Bailey: Because you can.

Anonymous said...

I DID look at the big picture before I commented, and I still thought it looked good. I just now looked at it again, and I think you are way too critical of your handiwork!
MNJ

Anonymous said...

Oops! My comment should have been with your previous blog topic: LOVE! Sorry. MNJ

Anonymous said...

We TOO caught the "because I can".

Anonymous said...

my basketball team is going to see glory road together! very exciting!