Tuesday, January 17, 2006

brushes with greatness

don't go blaming me b/c hours 3 and 4 were a little rough. ok, they were A LOT rough, but now the crisis has temporarily resolved (thanks to Sean Astin) and we can all get on with our lives again until next Monday. whew.

I don't know all the details, yet, but my little bro is the project manager (i think that's the right title) for a house that Royce Builders was chosen to build in Houston for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The show is going to be aired sometime in mid-February. They just announced it to the people they're building it for this morning. So now I'm probably just going to be known as "Kendall's sister" since I'm pretty sure this is way more famous than anything I've ever done before. But at least I can say, "oh yeah, that guy...he used to comment on my blog..."

I'll keep you up-to-date because it's SO EXCITING and my brother's going to be on tv and everything, unless they cut him out and act like Ty Pennington is more important or something. See what I mean? We don't even know if Ty P. HAS a sister, much less what her name is. Anyway, way to go KDW--i always knew you were destined for greatness!

EDIT: ok, so now i have the skinny, the down-low, the nizzle on the hizzle bizzle. KDW is one of 8 guys that Royce Bldrs. put on the project. it normally takes 90+ days to build a house; they're doing it in 4.5 (between tomorrow when they tear down the existing home and Tuesday). He's on it 24/7 until it's finished. Here's the website in case you're interested: http://www.extremeroycebuilders.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Others don't seem to be impressed, but I sure am.
TW

Anonymous said...

I looked at the web site. That is really exciting to be involved with. Keep us posted on when it will air.
SA

thesharester said...

i know you were just waiting for mine to be updated before your next post, so tag your it.