Wednesday, January 25, 2006

in excess

Well the "Reveal" is done and I suppose that KDW's perhaps-greatest-moment-of-fame to date and perhaps-greatest-selfless-act-on-behalf-of-someone-he-didn't-know have now come to a finish. In the pictures on the website, I saw his forehead in one picture and his backside in the distance in another. I don't know why he couldn't have been more central to the publicity. sheesh.

If you spent some time praying for me today, thanks. I'm quite certain that God multiplied my time. As many of you know, I've been somewhat stressed here in the home stretch of my adult-curriculum assignment. I have to say that I really do love the study it requires--kinda like what i imagine seminary to be. But with all the stuff I've agreed to write in the last 6 months, I should probably have changed the blog to "because i can't". That's the glaring truth that I've taken from it all....not that i ever really thought it was me doing it before, it's just that now I've learned the lesson up close and personal.

Is it just me or do they play that Sawyer Brown song every time YOU get in the car to go somewhere, too? no offense to any of you who are excited about its excessive airtime.

No comments: