Sunday, September 18, 2005

That's So Cliche'

Alias is moving to Thursday nights this fall, in case you didn't already know that. Thankfully, this year we don't have to wait until January for BOTH our shows to kick-off, only 24. Although, 24 is by far the more favored of the two, so it's still a little bit sad. Plus, Vaughn won't be on Alias and that whole fiery ball thing last season was kinda weird, so I'm not expecting great things. But...back to 24...I did a little searching today and found that Tony will return to 24, as will Chloe. And Sean Astin will join them this season--forget Lord of the Rings, how can you NOT like Sean Astin after The Goonies and Rudy? If you're interested (and I know you are) you can find out a little more (it's all very hush hush) about the 5th worst day of Jack's life at www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com So we have all that to look forward to on January 8-9, 2006.

Have I mentioned that we're wireless here at the heezy? If it weren't 101 degrees today, I could be sitting on the back porch typing this blog on Clay's laptop. That's right...the back porch. So when you come to visit me, bring yours so that you can enjoy the miracle that is the wireless router (I don't really know what that is, but it sure is neato).

Speaking of the house, it is fully broken in. Last Sunday, 12th graders came over for lunch. Yesterday, RC, his girlfriend J, and the S Family came over to enjoy some Fightin' Texas Aggie football and steaks. Today, the 7th grade SS dept. landed at 4430 Teresa Trail after church for some hot diggity dogs. Good times.

So I know that you're all dying to know how the second volleyball match went last night. And I'd just like to say:
It doesn't matter if you win or lose, but how you play the game.
Everyone is a winner.
Just get out there and have fun.
If at first (or second) you don't succeed, try, try again.
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

and so have I just now. goodbye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about "24", etc. but I do want to say . . . .
Go "B" team!! 0('_')0
HOO-AHH!
klr

Anonymous said...

So...thanks for the kick into gear on my youth glue post! Looking forward to seeing you and the kids in a couple weeks...oh and Clay too! By the way, we will soon be neighborhood neighbors! How lucky can y'all get?! Just kidding its the other way around! *Brooke*

CYNTHIA said...

I heard! And I'm so excited! [and not just because you're putting in a pool :-)]

thesharester said...

um, i would like to give you props for having a wireless router. sitting on the back porch drinking a sonic beverage and typing away on the laptop does sound quite nice.

also i would like to say that i heart michael vartan. like, really, a lot.

aaand lets kick that vb team into a higher gear, this losing...unacceptable. c'mon now.

Anonymous said...

So yeah my parents WOULD decide to make the biggest move towards stability AFTER I leave the house...oh yeah and put in a pool...man...Navarro is sounding pretty nice right now! Oh and by the way....my ID card DOES get me a discount at ROSAS!!!