Saturday, December 01, 2007

scary stuff

it's a little bit scary how techno savvy kids are these days. Last weekend when we had family here, A and I had gone out for a bit. When we got back, my laptop had been sabotaged...screensaver, wallpaper, homepage and more was all t.u.'d up. Later, when I realized it, A said, "I can fix it, mom." Within minutes, she had me all fixed up, even with improvements made to my previous settings - she'd put a pic of Kyle Field on as wallpaper for me. She's EIGHT.

and speaking of scary, C and B got to go to the Cowboys/Packers game Thurs. night, courtesy of friends who ended up not being able to go. C said it was INSANE...people acting like complete "morons" from start to finish. But they had a good time still, despite the drunken stupor of tens of thousands of crazed fans.

and speaking again of scary, A and I are going w/ some friends up to OK City tomorrow to see Hannah Montana in concert. I wonder how many miniature, wigged Hannah fans will be there. I'm thinking that's probably where it starts...Hannah wig at age 8, married to drunken man who paints himself blue and gray (or wears a block of cheese on his head) at age 35. We'll be going as ourselves. :-)

6 comments:

PD said...

okay...I am completely jealous of the fact that C & B got to view the game LIVE...very cool. What a magical season! I'm asking Santa for a Super Bowl victory!

PD

Jennifer Josefy said...

okay... I am completely jealous of the fact that C & A get to view the Hannah LIVE... very cool. What a magical experience! I'm asking Santa for the Aggies to win the Championship my senior year!

PD said...

I think I read an echo...

PD

MNJ said...

well, aren't you going to tell us how the hanna montana concert went?

MNJ said...

oops! that should read "hannah" montana, not "hanna."

Anonymous said...

i also am dyyyying to hear about the hannah montana concert.