Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

The Hs have had a fun-filled week leading up to now...it's good to be finished w/ all your shopping and work so early! We've had lots of fam time (due in part to a certain child's extended grounding :-) and made an overnight trip to Waco to share gifts w/ family. Two movies: Alvin and the Chipmunks (***) and National Treasure 2 (*****). A is sitting here beside me and she'd like to dispute the 3 star rating I'm giving to Alvin. However, I'm going to stand by my 3 stars for several reasons - she's 8 (A would like me to say "almost 9" right now), finds chipmunks humorous, and did not see National Treasure.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everybody~ Hope your worship this Christmas is especially joyful!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year from the Jo's ( in case our New Year's letter doesn't make publication)

Anonymous said...

*****-nationaltreasure2
*-i am legend

Anonymous said...

*****-nationaltreasure2
*-i am legend