Tuesday, September 04, 2007

small electric appliance

Today began cross country mornings for B. He has to be at the athletic complex at 7:30 in the a.m.s to run before school. And that's about when school starts for A, so the quiet of the house is happening early these days. This means that I will eat breakfast earlier, which means that I will begin looking forward to lunch earlier. (Don't mock me...my very world revolves around food.) Anyway, I made a brilliant purchase just weeks ago, making lunchtime even more anticipated than before. I bought a Panini Presse' (look at Target trying to be all fancy) and I researched my favorite panini sandwiches from such eateries as Panera and Corner Bakery. I'm making a mean Chicken Pomodori and even have kettle chips for a side. It's tasty, I tell ya'. And as a responsible blogger, I just wanted to inform you because you might not even know that such an incredible' appliance' exists.

4 comments:

thesharester said...

beautiful. i shall have to check into this.

another great appliance available at target? the egg n muffin toaster. amazing.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1188951461/ref=sr_1_1/601-1617065-0948919?ie=UTF8&asin=B000B18P96

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering if I'm going to get a lunch invitation...so you can show off your new stuff...I don't have class on T/TH! Poor B looked exhausted at rehearsal tonight, but was a trooper. He is sooo cute.

TC

CYNTHIA said...

sure! but next week c is taking it to staff retreat w/ him. so it'd have to be on tuesday. consider this your invitation!

Anonymous said...

my cc runs start at 545. b is a lucky boy.