Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mandatory Participation

Because I can, I decided to add the poll feature to the blog. The way I envision it, I will now have a simple tool to use on days, much like today, when I am feeling pressured to blog but have very little to say. Also, it will allow the 20 or so of you (yes, i'm watching you with another nifty little tool called "sitemeter"), who refuse to comment for various reasons, to participate without actually forming your own sentence. I've given you several from which to choose. So let's have 100% participation in the poll, people.

2 comments:

PD said...

Love the new blog look...love the poll...love people who leave comments...love the blogger...love Al...the staff ejoyed the use of your Panini maker at the retreat...maybe one will find its way under the Chrsitmas tree or on my B-day!

Anonymous said...

Still hopin' to enjoy (not so vicariously) one of those paninis very soon! Really like the new look...and the poll...but I think you're just showing off your superior-mad blog/cyber skills! Impressive...

TC