Friday, September 14, 2007

Maybe Her Parents Were Artsy, Too...

A has a friend over right now who is writing the music to go with one of A's songs. They're upstairs on the keyboard. And I just have to say that it is awesome. I'm not really referring to the quality of what's going on up there, but the very process of it. I wish you could be here to "overhear" them with me. They're FOCUSED. But I must say that I didn't know that A could be so bossy. Tempermental artists....

C is busy selling our group's unused tix for this girls' conference in Dallas next weekend. They're posted on the women of faith website. (who cares...i know...but i have to tell you this in order to share the real gem>>) Today he got a call from a woman named Kissie Mouse. Now I've heard of some crazy names in my day, but folks, now we have a winner.

No comments: