Tuesday, November 15, 2005

All My Peeps

Yay for the coldness that's coming today. I don't think that I mentioned it, but when I was in N'ville last week, it was the most perfect fall weather. 30's at night, mid-60's during the day...and so pretty! I also didn't mention the big fun that I had with writer-friends there. It is very cool to have friends who serve in ministry all over the country. I have writer buddies in Tennessee, Georgia, Oklahoma, Idaho, California, Virginia, Montana, Nebraska, Mississippi, Maryland, North Carolina, New Mexico, Vancouver, and other places that I can't think of right now. You should know that there are some incredible people writing Bible study curriculum; they exercise in daily life the truths with which they challenge others.

so how come y'all have been so slow on the comments lately? i see you're still visiting daily, but have been somewhat speechless (except for those of you who don't like to comment but who email your answers or tell me in person...i like that). how 'bout everybody comment me and tell me what you're doing for Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to WIN our annual game of family thanksgiving football in the J's backyard. and maybe if I eat enough turkey I will somehow grow into not the littlest josefy girl

Anonymous said...

Probably working on a fence!
TRWG

Anonymous said...

i will be watching my nephew in c.s. who turned one yesterday WALK!! Then i will celebrate another little nephew who will also be in c.s. celebrate his 7th b-day. i am bringing the pecan pies and cheeseball. maybe i'll even get to play scrabble or chinese checkers with sj who almost had to work on thanksgiving!!! i will also attend a teacher's conference at REUNION TOWER, a fav place of the blogger's offspring on Mon. and Tues. of thanksgiving week. so is that more info than you really wanted?????KJ

Anonymous said...

same as j*jo and KJ...how ironic...and we measured while sj was here. j*jo IS the littlest (shortest) josefy girl...within reasonable age distance. (that means, excluding rach...i didnt know exactly how to word it)