Wednesday, March 19, 2008

day 2

skiing today was WAY more fun than yesterday. maybe it was that whole first day thing and starting off so harried that made yesterday a pain in the backside. today we skied together as a family and had a blast. and let me just say that A HAULS down the mountain. I can't keep up w/ her and C, who is a really good skier, had to really go to keep up w/ her. she just points em straight and goes. she did crash and burn once...at the end of the run at the base. she was going so fast that she ran straight into the net and pole. it drew a crowd, but she was alright. tomorrow we're going to work on control and skiing side to side with her! B did great, too, but he is far more cautious & never ever out of control. he stayed on the mountain all day long and doesn't want to leave on friday. he looks like a ski bum, too. that's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because no one has commented yet I'll seize the opportunity. Your blog regarding ski trip warms me. So glad you all get to have such a wonderful time. But you'll have to show me how to sign my name in the proper blogger manner when you're here.
Love,
Dad