Monday, March 24, 2008

bizarro

Not too long ago I read an article about bizarre sports injuries, like a baseball player who was inactive for several games bc he sprained his hand by playing too much guitar hero. This morning, I had my own bizarre injury incident when I was having my quiet time. I was on my left side and leaning up on my left elbow in bed when I had to sneeze violently. The sneeze in that position apparently put undue strain on my back. Since then, I have had an awful pain under my left shoulder blade. Hope I'll be able to write tomorrow...or do you think LifeWay has an inactive list of their own???

3 comments:

CYNTHIA said...

my quiet time injury still hurts (3/27). just in case you were wondering. :-)

Emily said...

That is only something that would happen to you and me, Cynthia. =) hehe One time I managed to sprain my ankle because I got up and tried to walk when my foot was asleep.(Make sure all body parts are fully awake before you try to get up!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cynthia, actually I was wondering. I hope it's getting better! Remind me some time to tell you my story about spraining my wrist and ankle while overseas without ever actually falling down. It's pretty entertaining.
cjs