Monday, October 15, 2007

Curious

Well now I just want to know what I have to do to get a "PG" or "PG-13" rating. After all, those generally do better at the box office, so it makes sense that you might come back more often if "because i can" gets a little edgy. Let's try a new approach to journaling today, shall we?

Friday night we drove over to Corsicana to watch our Panthers play football. We drove right past the Texas Youth Commission facility where juveniles are taken for doing dumb and stupid stuff like stealing cars, selling and doing drugs, and engaging in violence. Sometimes in such cases of violent behavior, there is even blood. And sometimes I think that nudity is probably involved, like when the delinquents streak around town when they are high on marijuana and crack cocaine. This kind of behavior, much like drunkenness, can only get you in trouble.

Anyway, our football team played with a lot of guts. It was an exciting game, but the stupid clock ran out before we could score another touchdown to tie it. Dad-gum. Also, it was very cold to me because I ignorantly wore shorts. C was comfy, though, in his XL panther football t-shirt. He wore this because his other panther shirt is a medium, and i thought that when he wore it last week, he was a little too sexy.

if you, also, are curious, just click on the G-rated button in the previous post and put in my blog address to find out the new rating.

7 comments:

MNJ said...

i just checked, and you are now rated PG!!! i'm shocked!!!!!

PD said...

whew! I checked mine and was relieved to find that I am suitable for all audiences...I think most people would want that for their Children's Pastor...don't you? Cool gadget!

Anonymous said...

I really thought the dad-gum would get you a pg-13.

~CG

PD said...

Well...Al & I are taking my father-in-law out for the annual birthday dinner at Red Lobster...yippee! Otherwise, I would be handin out candy in my neighborhood. I didn't see a place for this response on your poll...

Anonymous said...

Merging several items into one comment:
surely your use of AY CARAMBA on another location should move your rating up to PG-13 if not R.

In another city, we attempted the lights out method while staying home - it worked most effectively until C, C, B and A showed up and proceeded to stay at the door until we provided candy...

Halloween is of the DEVIL (that should get your rating up higher) and his minions have a huge thirst for cavities generated by their insatiable desire for sweet candy. So perhaps Halloween was actually conjured up by Dentists...

Conference Speaker

CYNTHIA said...

halloween costume for child #1: $12.99

costume for child #2: $17.89

showing up at your friends' house and knocking even though the lights are out and they are hiding inside: PRICELESS

Martha said...

I'm laughing - mine is rated G for use of:

breast (2x) and punch (1x) - these poor kids...