Monday, December 05, 2005

Holiday Musings

It's been a year. Here's some stuff I've missed lately:

going into Miss Caycie's and saying, "oooo, I like that" and then getting it the next day (hey, AL!)
C'view staff Christmas party and the sumo wrestler
having a personal photographer who chronicles our lives at no charge (hey, JB!)
Parker playground moms
Thanksgiving Around the Tables, except that last one was sad and then i got hives the next day
Home for the Holidays table with TS, VB, LW, and other Parker folk
Mornings at Oscars or Jumburrito (hey, SM!)
the c'view gym b/c it's the time of year I used to get to show SJ a thing or two on the bball court
Upward Bball
serving as AL's little servant girl at various holiday functions :-)
a little farther back, Christmas Eve after church - the Ash-bash.

You can all start to anxiously await the arrival of the Hopkins' Christmas letter. It's written, but has had to wait for metal chip in eye to clear, B's black eye and NOW big nose scrape to clear before adding a nice family photo. c'mon and admit it - you know you're excited.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait. i'm sure it will be eligible for a short story contest. no i am not being sarcastic. KJ

Anonymous said...

Parker Moms Miss You Guys TOO!!!!

R & S Say Hi to B and A

thesharester said...

old basketball times at the gym

cynthia=carmelo
sharon=bibby

CYNTHIA said...

um, don't want anyone to get the impression that my pits were ever that hairy; but the illustration of skill is pretty accurate. :-)

Anonymous said...

I really miss chronicling your lives as well! I have been working my photos lately and have come across so many cute shots of the kids! Makes me miss them all the more! You all too! There have been times when I really needed to be able to go into Clay's office and close the door and say..."splain me somethin'" Love you! JB