Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Castro for President

I have some friends, who I will not publicly name, who don't like Jason Castro. I might just be trying to draw them out onto the comment portion of the blog by writing this, but really I'm just dumbfounded. Seriously. Let's name his lovable qualities:
*believer in our Lord, Jesus Christ
*Fightin' Texas Aggie
*Hometown: Rockwall, TX
*Gig 'em
*LakePointe Church (where Wes Hamilton is on staff) member and worship team participant
*pleasant voice
*excellent musical skills, especially for one with no formal training, unlike the rest of those other people
*has said and/or done no offensive thing on the show
*funny...did you see him mimic Ryan Seacrest last week by mouthing along with him after pregnant pause, "American Idol"
*did I mention he's an Aggie?

I don't want to give the wrong impression or anything...it's not like I want to marry the guy. I'd just like the haters to come out with something substantial, or jump on my wagon.

p.s. this is so sad, really. and i blame it all on the absence of Kiefer Sutherland from my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that since no "haters" have come forth, your next poll should be "Which characteristic of Jason Castro is your favorite!" Don't forget to include his blue eyes and great smile!!

~CG