Saturday, March 18, 2006

Maybe I should've tried to exchange cell numbers or something?

how many churches have had 2 American Idol contestants sing there prior to their stints on the show? Not many, I'm thinking. I just found out (b/c I haven't been watching this season) that one of the remaining contestants is Mandisa. Well somebody shoulda told me sooner, b/c Mandisa sang at Crestview before Jeff Johnson did. She sings in Travis Cottrell's praise team, who sang at Crestview after Beth Moore's Living Proof Event in Midland/Odessa a few years back. (The Hopkins' fam even ate dinner at Logan's with her, Travis, and the rest of the team, but this isn't about me...)

So GO MANDISA!

3 comments:

PD said...

No way! WOW, you're big time, girl...sorry about your Ags...we rooted hard for 'em!

PD

Anonymous said...

OK, I think that they actually ate with me and my family at Clear Springs Cafe. No, that must have been some other famous singer...

Conference Speaker

thesharester said...

"Maybe I should've tried to update my blog or something?" :)